Lighter, Higher, Better - Nashville, TN

At 23 years old, I was too young to have huge,...

At 23 years old, I was too young to have huge, sagging breasts. I finally made the investment in myself to have reduction surgery. A month later, I can say it was a great decision. I went from about an f or g (?) to a full c. Also had areola reduction. I trusted Dr. Gingrass about size after giving her an idea of what I wanted. At first I was worried that my breasts weren't nearly small enough, but swelling continued to go down for a couple of weeks and they continue to look better. I could not be happier with the results. Yes, it was uncomfortable for several days after surgery but really not as bad as I expected. Be sure to shop for some front close sports bras and a couple of big front button shirts in advance. You will also need someone to help you with drain tubes etc. for a few days.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gingrass and her staff were amazing. I was pretty nervous and kind of embarrassed. They put me totally at ease and got me excited about improvements that could be made. It's easy to find her office and there is free parking a few feet from the door. I had consultations with a couple of surgeons, but I am now confident I made the right choice.