Always Was Flat Chested Wished for Implants my Whole Life! - Meridian, ID

At the age of 32 I decided to get breast implants...

At the age of 32 I decided to get breast implants I wasn't happy with the way my boobs looked for years. I decided why not. I went in for a consultation afterwards I was convinced it was the procedure for me. The time they took getting to know exactly what I wanted was great. Before and after surgery they scheduled many follow appointments to see how I was recovering that was the most important. I never wondered if anything was wrong because I seen them all the time and they had answers for all my concerns. I would recommend them any day! And my results are way above and beyond what I expected. I'm so so happy I did it!! It was worth every dime spent!

Dr. Kramer and his staff couldn't of been more welcoming and in tune with my needs and wants. The day of surgery I was so nervous and they took so much time and effort to take great care of me. I love them. And they schedule many appointments after your surgery to see how your recovering. They truly care!