Always Was Flat Chested Wished for Implants my Whole Life! - Meridian, ID

At the age of 32 I decided to get breast implants...

At the age of 32 I decided to get breast implants I wasn't happy with the way my boobs looked for years. I decided why not. I went in for a consultation afterwards I was convinced it was the procedure for me. The time they took getting to know exactly what I wanted was great. Before and after surgery they scheduled many follow appointments to see how I was recovering that was the most important. I never wondered if anything was wrong because I seen them all the time and they had answers for all my concerns. I would recommend them any day! And my results are way above and beyond what I expected. I'm so so happy I did it!! It was worth every dime spent!
Meridian Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kramer and his staff couldn't of been more welcoming and in tune with my needs and wants. The day of surgery I was so nervous and they took so much time and effort to take great care of me. I love them. And they schedule many appointments after your surgery to see how your recovering. They truly care!