In Love with my Results - New York, NY

I'm 25 years old and been debating on having a...

I'm 25 years old and been debating on having a breast augmentation since I was 17, but never had the courage to actually go through with the procedure until now. I'm currently 2 weeks post surgery and I LOVE my new breast. They are not huge but they are symmetric and perky. I always had 1 breast larger then the other and Dr. Taranow did an AMAZING job at making them more symmetric and making them look natural. I can say the whole experience was great, going into the whole consultation I didn't know what to expect, but it was a good one. Dr. Taranow was honest about my case and told me how my case was a little more difficult then a regular case because of the asymmetry but that he was going to do his best. I was also scared of the artificial look in which I told him I didn't want, so we decided to go up on 1 size from a B cup to a C cup. I got my surgery on May 5 and I can say it was a great experience everyone there was nice and made me feel comfortable. Once I was done with my surgery I went home with minimal soreness but no actual pain maybe because he placed the implant over the muscle. Its been 2 weeks since the surgery and I can say pain on a scale from 1-10 was a 1, in which seeing all the videos on YouTube would be worst but I really had no pain just an occasional pressure sensation. I'm really happy I made this decision and chose Dr.Taranow as my surgeon. If anyone is looking to have surgery or a consult I strongly recommend Dr.Taranow.
New York Plastic Surgeon