Bad Result - Los Gatos, CA

10 months post op, i have enlarged follicles on my...

10 months post op, i have enlarged follicles on my forehead,minimal hair growth. Disfigured forehead. Absolutely depressed and embarrassed when people ask if i have rash infection on my forehead. I totally regret this surgery. I Wish I could get my bald forehead back. Am so so so disappointed. I Just don't know what to do now.

More photos

jorney so far

first of all i want to say a very big thank you to all real self members that have dropped a few words of encouragement after reading my review. that really meant the world to me.
Okay so i finally spoke to dr diep on skype and he insisted the reason i couldnt reach him was because i did not request for a consultation but i felt they should have figured that out after recieving a couple of distress emails from. that being said i told him i had seen a dermatologist by then and he diagnosed me with scalp folliculitis and i was currently on antibiotic. He(dr diep) agreed it was the folliculitis that was stopping my hair from growing and insisted i should stay on the antibiotics for a while longer. He also prescribed misoprin antibiotic ointment for me which i bought and started using immediately. He also said i would need to do another round of 2500 grafts for which i must say the cost is not cheap. but he said it would create the density and fullness needed for that area. i kind of agree to that but i wish it would be a bit cheaper.
Anyway after some time i realized the antibiotics wasn't working and the symptoms seem to be getting worse, to say i panicked is an understatement but i went on to do more research and i read somewhere that turmeric powder and garlic are very good natural antibiotics that help fight the bacteria that causes folliculitis so desperate to try anything i started drinking turmeric and swallowing garlic 3 times a day while applying rogaine and Jamaican black castor oil on the area topically and voila after 4 days i noticed very visible improvement. The follicles were less swollen and finally the hair has started to grow back, i noticed very very slow growth rate though and one side is far less dense than the other but at this point half bread is better than none lol.
attached are pictures of what am talking about you can compare with the previous pictures i posted and see the difference.
once again i would like to thank realself and its members for the support so far, this is the best forum i have ever seen. I don't know how this journey would have been if i had to go through it alone. you guys are the best,THANK YOU XOXOXO!!!!!

haircut idea post HT

Los Gatos Hair Restoration Surgeon

I Don't know what to say,He is a very nice guy but my result is horrible.