Great Results with a Caring Touch

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 10 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I seeked out Dr Mashkvich in my quest to find a...

I seeked out Dr Mashkvich in my quest to find a doctor with a "lighter", and not overly agressive hand at cosmetic enhancement, after a recommendation from a relative. I have been receiving botox injections for several years now, by a couple of different providers, and I knew what worked for me. Dr Mashkevich took his time to get to know me, asked detailed questions about my past cosmetic history and discussed at length with me what he recommended for the present visit, as well as future visits if I planned to see him again. I felt Dr Mashkevich was honest about the expected results, and a few weeks later, I was more than happy with what I encountered in the mirror.
I must say his assistant Polina, also adds to comfort level of my visits, by making me feel at ease and giving me her personalized attention everytime I see her.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

The first thing that comes to mind about Dr Mashkevich is that he really cares about his patients. With Botox and fillers being administered by just about everyone with an MD licence as a quick fix, he truly takes the time to listen, discuss, and make sure we are in agreement before he proceeds. He inquires about my level of pain throught the process, and he doesn't stop working until he is as satisfied with his work as I am. His attention to detail is what yeilds his great (and very natural) results. Another pleasant surprise from Dr Mashkevich, is that when he sees you for a follow up, he can take just as much time scrutinizing the results and then tweeking them when necessary. Simply amazing! All in all, I am a very happy patient, and I hope to continue to see him as long as I need him.