Searched for the Best and He is the BEST Rhinoplasty Surgeon EVER - London, GB

Its been 9 months since I got my Rhinoplasty done...

Its been 9 months since I got my Rhinoplasty done with Dr Ion and it was the best thing I ever did.
I just felt I had to write a quick review to show my appreciation, and to for you guys to know he's really the best.

I wanted my nose less projected and to decrease the size of my nostrils. I wanted an overall natural cute nose and that is what I got (you can't even see the scar).

The whole experience from start to finish was amazing. The whole team look after you well, even the after care was on point, his nurse Sara looked after me so well, I will always be grateful to her. I still see him regularly to this day, and he sees all his patients for recalls to make sure everything is well. He is extremely attentive, caring and knowledgable.

I saw him 3 times before my surgery, he always took his time to listen to me and understand what I liked. He showed me photo illustrations which helped, even though the final outcome was even better than the pictures. He gave his input and explained to me what would suit my face, even by taking measurements. He has a good understanding of noses, and is a specialist in fixing bad rhinoplasties. Thats why I went to him.
I am so pleased with the results.

London Plastic Surgeon

Amazing in all ways, from his work to his bedside manner.