36 Years Old, 3 Kids Smartlipo Procedure -Evolution md Miramar, FL

This is my story; I have been always relying on...

This is my story;

I have been always relying on online reviews when deciding on new products as well as choosing doctors, restaurants, clothes, and pretty much everything, but I'd never written a review myself before. Today, however, I did get a strong urge to write one, and here I am telling you about my experience with Dr. CESAR VELILLA at EVOLUTION MD 12709 Miramar Pkwy, Miramar, FL 33027. Dr. VELILLA is amazing. The Staff were very helpful and friendly. Its been 1 month today 11/12/2015 since my smartlipo procedure, lost 30 pounds so far. I am super happy with my results.   See my pics.. you won't regret it. This was a great experience, I am so thankful I found Dr. VELILLA. Thanks again doctor.

pics as of 11/19

Pics update... it's have not change much

Pics of my progress
Miami Internist

Dr. VELILLA takes as much time as you need to explain all options that are available for the problem area(s)" you would like to discuss (there are no dumb questions). His staff, from the nurses to the coordinator, are very thorough and easy to work with as well. I am thrilled with the results of my procedures, as they are better than I had hoped they would be. "