Voluma for Volume Loss and Undereye Bags

I had botox about a month ago, and am pleased with...

I had botox about a month ago, and am pleased with the reduction of wrinkles on forehead and next to eyes (my resting b*tch face went from a 9 to a 4). When I first visited Skin RN I told Christy I wanted a plan I could work through in the next few months to improve the areas with which I am the most concerned. She was more than happy to help me work on a plan that fit my needs and my budget. Step 2 of that plan, after Botox, was Voluma to recover volume loss in my cheeks.

I took in a couple of photos of myself when I was younger (in high school and in my 20s), so that she could see my original facial structure. She said this was an ideal way to see my facial structure and found it helpful.

I ended up having 2 syringes of Voluma (one on each side of my face). The improvement in cheek volume, lower eye bags, and nasolabial folds was immediately evident. Christy reminded me that the product continues to pull moisture and the look will continue to improve over the coming weeks. Voluma is typically expected to last up to two years, so I feel like it was a great value for the money.

The next session is in one month when things have had a chance to settle. I anticipates least 2 vials of Juvederm to the nasolabial folds, and perhaps to the upper cheeks and tear troughs. I also plan to add some Juvederm to my upper lip to reduce fine lines and improve upper lip definition and volume.

After the Juvederm round, I will have a series of microneedling facials with PRP to improve collagen and even pigmentation (I currently use ZO Brightenex and Oclipse).

I am so glad to have found Skin RN. They are not the cheapest place in town...but is that who you want injecting fillers into your face? They are kind, gracious, helpful and make me feel like my business and I are both valued.
Christy

I am so glad I found this amazing medspa! It is clean and comfortable, but small and friendly enough to feel cozy as well. I have never felt like any question was trivial to them, and they have never been superior, snobbish or judge-y as I have found in other medspas.