Female 53 Years Old - Bryn Mawr, PA

I first started to notice that my vacation...

I first started to notice that my vacation pictures were great when I was wearing sunglasses . I deleted my other pictures. Shortly after that people started asking me if I was tired. It got worse more comments about being tired and I didn't let anyone take a picture . I finally gave up and started to agree with everyone that I was tired and didn't get much sleep. I started to check the Internet for answers on what could help. I tried all kinds of creams and a microcurrent egg that was supposed to help reduce the puffy area under my eyes that I had . Nothing worked sad to say. I than started to check into face surgery. I read a lot of reviews and found Dr. Lee. His reviews were great and he had a close location to my home. He did his surgery on location ,so no hospital stay. I called his office and made my appointment to have my lower lids done and skin tightening. My fist impression was great the office was very inviting and people were very friendly. Dr. Lee went over everything with me and I decided to have a TCA peel along with my blepharoplasty . I checked in with my family doctor and he was all for this and felt I would do well with the surgery .Dr. Lee gave me very detailed instructions to get ready for my surgery which I found easy to follow. The day of my surgery I was a bit nervous and was given something to relax me. As Dr. Lee preformed my surgery I did feel some pain but that didn't seem like it lasted very long and Dr. Lee was very reassuring. My peel stung a bit and got hot but that didn't last long.
I was off work for five days after the surgery and my follow up with Dr. Lee all went well and he took my stitches out. I kept some surgical tape on my incisions for about a week after. Most people didn't really notice unless they were close up to me. I work with the public so recovery time was very important to me that it was very short. I saved a picture of me before my surgery and when I look at myself in the mirror now I get tears of joy and wished I hadn't waited so long. All said, I'm so happy with Dr Lee and my results . No more tired eyes and it took several years off my looks . ????
Bryn Mawr Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee is very personal with his patients . He explains everything in great detail and terminology that's easy to understand and follow. Everyone in his office is very nice helpful and will go above and beyond to help you.