62 Yrs Old...mother of 4 and 6 Grandchildren...Granny Makeover Lol, Beverly Hills, CA

After viewing videos of tummy tuck patients &...

After viewing videos of tummy tuck patients & their very painfull outcomes...I came across Penny's video of her account of her tummy tuck post video... compared to the women in the other videos, Penny seemed to be substantially better off & in very limited pain....even though I realized I was probably twice as old as Penny & my having birthed 4 children to Penny having none...I decided if I was going to have a tummy tuck Dr. Moelleken was the doctor for me...after emailing Dr.Moelleken w my concerns about my age... he quickly responded....I made an appointment for a consultation....I'm now 2weeks post surgery & couldn't be happier w my progress.... I ended up getting the tummy tuck, breast lift, & lipo....everything from the office, to the office & surgery staff, Penny herself (office manager) , the aftercare facility & most importantly Dr. Moelleken & his dedication to patients & making them feel comfortable & also, important. My whole experience was surprisingly easy w very controlled pain...nothing that this 62 yr old female couldn't handle.... plus, the outcome is amazing...so far I look incredible & it's only been 2 weeks!!!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Moelleken was always professional & gave an excellent professional opinion. From the very first visit, the doctor always took his time answering my questions as well as evaluating my own situation...in other words the kind Doctor is a very carrying Doctor w excellent skills....he's awesome!