Juvederm Voluma, Belotero and Botox - 44 Year Old Female - North Vancouver, BC

As a relative newcomer to the whole fillers and...

As a relative newcomer to the whole fillers and Botox scene, I wanted a physician and team whom I could trust. Dr. Karimi, or “Dr. Kian” as he is sometimes called, is one of the finest doctors I have ever met. He is a perfectionist while still being realistic and candid in terms of his advice; a man of exceptional talent who makes you feel at ease and comfortable, no matter what your issues. I am delighted with my results when he used the microcannula technique to fill in my tear troughs with Belotero and added subtle volume to my face with Juvederm Voluma—all without any scarring, bruising or pain. He also did just a hint of Botox to soften the glabella lines between my eyebrows. His staff at REJUVA MEDICAL AESTHETICS is reliable, personable, and attentive to every step of the process. Altogether, the experience of visiting his office “for maintenance” once or twice a year...is certainly worth it, even with the sagging Canadian dollar, at times!!!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon