Procedure That Took Ten Years Off. - Edison, NJ

I had a consultation with Dr Andrew Miller from...

I had a consultation with Dr Andrew Miller from Associates in plastic surgeries of NJ, to have my heavy bags underneath my eyes removed. His office very nice and clean, his staff is very attentive. I was always told how tired i looked, i could sleep for weeks and i still looked like I've been up for months. I was so scared to do it because of stories i had heard. If you see my before and after picture you would better understand what i mean by "the procedure that took ten years off " never in my wildest dreams did i ever think this would be my outcome. I make sure that everyone i come in contact with, i show them my before and after picture that i carry in my phone and i recommend them to Dr Andrew Miller.

Procedure that took 10yrs off

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Andrew Miller is a knowledgeable professional. He will be honest with you, He will tell you what he feels is right for you, he is very soft spoken. After having my consultation , i had no doubt in my mind Dr.Miller would be the one to do my surgery, he made me feel very at easy and he took the time to answer all my questions and gave me a lot of information ,i didn't feel pressured. you can tell he loves what he does and does it with care,love,sympathy,kindness,confidence. He called me at home after my surgery that alone shows how much he cares for his patience. I would recommend Dr.Miller to everyone i see. And like they say the proof is in the pudding if you see my before and after pictures, you would without a doubt have Dr Miller do your surgery.He has a great staff they all work together in communicating everything about the patience they have. I will be back for more procedures. I'm one completely satisfied patience. God has blessed this Doctor with a gift. God bless him.