Best Breast Augmentation Dr. In Miami, FL

I have found the Best certified Plastic surgeon in...

I have found the Best certified Plastic surgeon in Florida, His name is Dr. Ary Krau! Dr.krau is located in Bay Harbour Islands, Miami, FL.
He takes his time with each and every patient and is meticulouse in every aspect of his practice! I had 400cc mentor silicone, moderate profile implants put in in 2012 by a Dr. Andrew Mandery in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Mandery admitted to attaching the muscle too high, which caused sagging and rippling in my breast when I flexed. He doubled his price just to do a revision, because he claimed he needed to use aloderm in the procedure. I was furious and did not go back to him. I did my research here on RealSelf and found Many patients who had fenominal results with Dr. Krau! The staff is very friendly and the Dr.s bedside manner went beyond my expectations! I tried on different implants and decided to go with 800cc high profile, memory gel! Im 5'7", 145lb, 36 chest. Along with the revision I also had plication of the abdomen. That is where they go in and sew your abdomen back together. (mine separated from being pregnant). I have two beautiful boys from my pregnancies! My body just didn't quite bounce back. The pain from the revision was very minimal. Most of my pain was from my abdomen. They have to put drains in when they do that kind of procedure. I just seen him today 7/9/15, and I got my drains out! YAY!!!!!
They are kind of A pain in the butt, but it is definitely worth it for both procedures! I am posting a few BEFORE pics since I just got my proccedure done on 6/30/15. I will update with the new 800cc and plication soon! Best of Luck to all in your research!!!!

11 days post surgery

Job well done to Dr. Ary Krau and team! Thank you so much!

6 weeks post op!! Love my results

800 CC..,Mentor, high profile, under the muscle..

Comparison of 400cc mentor silicone to 800 cc mentor gummy bea!

400cc comparison to 800 cc

Late update...????

3 months post op. And still loving my results!! ??
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Best Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Miami, Florida, Dr. Ary Krau and Team!!