Wanting to Get Rid of Fine Lines Around the Lips - Portland, OR

Wanting to look young like I feel. I have always...

Wanting to look young like I feel. I have always taken care of my skin by applying skin care in my twenties and avoiding the sun, but have had the fine lines around the lips due to years of sucking on straws. So when I heard about volbella I was excited to try it since my experience with the sculptra injections have been amazing!

I Just Had my Volbella Injections 1 Week Ago and Can't Believe my Results!

Wanting to look like I feel I have never been happy with my lip area. After 20+ years of sucking on straws the lines around my lips have paid the price!! So when I heard about Volbella I was excited to see what that product could do for me! After just one week I am very pleased with the results! Excited to see what it will look like after a month!

Portland Physician

Very friendly staff that gave great recommendation for my problem areas. Have been very satisfied with my sculptra injections that I had in June. Starting seeing results within 3 weeks!! So when I went last week for my Botox maintenance I also got the volbella injections around my lips! Can't wait to see the results of those injections. Dr rajani is very knowledgable and is honest about what he can do and what you can expect the results to be.