Two Weeks Post Lipo and I Love It!! - Los Angeles, CA

I had liposuction on my belly, arms, back, and...

I had liposuction on my belly, arms, back, and waist two weeks ago. I am still swollen but I can see the difference in my shape (figure) I had a horrible muffin top and bra rolls, my arms were huge, I use to tell my hubby that I had bigger arms than he did (he has pretty muscular arms). I am a runner, I usually work out 4 to 5 days a week, running 3 to 6 miles weekdays and over 15 miles on the weekends, I count calories and watch what I eat. SO yeah it was frustrating no to see any change after my third baby. I would bounce back and forth with the 13 lbs I wasn't able to loose. I had the idea of Lipo for quite some time now and I finally decided on going thru it.
So, I was so glad i found Dr. Mehr, I mean he is so chill and his prices are pretty reasonable. I am afraid of being cut and taking care of wounds, but I had only a few incisions that didn't need a lot of care.
The day of the procedure I was taken in and they got all my information, filled out the required forms; after that he marked me and explained what to expect next, he prescribed antibiotics and pain killers for the following days. I was given medication and sleeping pills so I was dreaming while he was doing his job. His staff were so caring and nice. So when I woke up it was all over, I did not feel anything, not pain, not discomfort, nothing. They put on my garment and they sent me home. I was laughing when I got out of the operation room!!! (don't ask lol)
I am beyond happy with my results, I don't remember the last time I could actually feel my hip bones :D and that horrible muffin top its almost gone, its been two weeks and I still have swelling but I can see a huge difference, as far of bruising.. Not much considering the amount of work he did on me so that's a plus.
What I like is that Dr. Mehr is always available when you need him or have questions, he runs his office very closely and gives very personalized services, he even gives consultations Saturdays which is very convenient!!! I do highly recommend Dr. Mehr and his many years of experience.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Mehr is very professional and gives very personalized services from consultation, payment, procedure and recovery. I was under the impression Plastic Surgeons were stuck up but Dr. Mehr is so down to earth and chill! :) I've haven't look this good in a loooooong time !!!