Non-Surgical Nose Job with Radiesse - Seattle, WA

I had a non-surgical nose job with this doctor...

I had a non-surgical nose job with this doctor years ago and although my nose went back to its normal shape after 2 years! My mental scars of the procedure still linger. I didn't want to make a review since it has been so long, but I believe if one person can avoid this incompetent dermatologist it's worth it. I remember her passing me the mirror during this painful procedure and asking me the patient "hmm where else do you think we should inject it?" That made me more insecure in her work than I already was. The photos on the website were misleading, only showing profile pictures of patients after photos. My nose was swollen and painful for two weeks! She told me I'm on the far side of the spectrum for healing. The swelling and bruising I could handle but the horror I saw when it was fully healed was a disaster! My nose was three times the size of my natural nose! I emailed her, but had little reassurance from her explanations. I asked her to remove the radiesse from my nose not knowing that there is no solvent agent for Radiesse. It usually last for over a year and you are stuck with it until it is gone! Information I was not informed about or else I would have picked a less permanent filler. When I wanted it removed she attempted to inject me with a solution that said it could possibly eat through my nose as a side effect. I calmly walked out of that office and never looked back! I just let the radiesse dissolve over time naturally. If this woman is unable to do a simple procedure as the non-surgical nose job she should not be able to perform other surgeries such as liposuction. I can only imagine the damage she may cause. Please take this as a cautionary tale.
Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

She was nice, but could never give a straight answer to a direct question. Doesn't seem very knowledgeable about this specific procedure, her emails were very delayed, once you've made payment her service declines quickly.