10 stars!, Fort Worth, TX

1 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

10 stars! - Fort Worth, TX

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rumalla. He is absolutely amazing! He is very personable and knows his stuff. He made both me and my husband feel comfortable throughout the entire process. At the consultation we knew he was who we wanted to perform my surgery. He gives you options and he explains the pros and cons of each option so you make the best choice for YOU, because everyone is different. He is so detailed and will answer every question...EVERY question. I stayed overnight and he even came to check on me at like 10pm after his son's baseball game. To me, that is a doctor who cares about his patients. And the 2nd night at home I had horrible pain around 2-3am. My husband called and his answering service immediately called Dr. Rumalla and he talked to my husband for about 15 minutes. He goes above and beyond. I am thrilled with my results so far and can't wait to get further in the recovery process to see how really amazing his work is. I had a mommy makeover (breast lift with small reduction, tummy tuck, lipo)