Mom of 3 Flat Chest and hersey kiss nipple 560cc silicone implants

Dr. Ira Rexx was referred to me by a family member...

Dr. Ira Rexx was referred to me by a family member who was very pleased with her implants! He was the first and only Doctor I went to for a consult and I was very impressed the minute we met! I went from having just awful Hersey kiss nipples and a flat chest to a beautiful 36d ! He was awesome from consult through out the 3 month post op appt . My surgery went great and so did the healing process! He explained every thing about surgery to the way they would look afterwards. He was honest about saline and silicone and the sizes that would look good and natural for me and I'm so glad I listened to him and didn't go a cc bigger . I have some much confidence in myself and my self esteem is 100% now thanks to Dr. Ira Rexx ,and let me tell you his staff is excellent and very professional too. I recommend anyone who wants a more natural and beautiful look and some who is very honest and professional that takes his work to the heart to come see him and his staff! Thank you so much Dr.Ira Rexx and staff!

Before and after

Before and after pics
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ira Rexx is awesome he knows what he is doing and is the best and he will be straight up and honest with you but will not push you into something you don't want! I am truly blessed to have had him as my Doc! I didn't even have to ask any question at my consult he came in and introduced him self told me about his education how many years what schools he went to what he has to offer the difference between saline and silicone and the end results. He measured me have me suggestions and let me choose for myself and to be honest I went with his suggestion and I don't regret a dam thing !