Consultation Review: Very Unprofessional

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

I'm 28 years old and don't have a severe case of hair loss; but my temples are receded and I wanted to fill them a half inch or so. So I decided to go with Dr Maral. I showed up at the airport last night and got cold feet. I decided it's not the right time for me to get this done. I spent about $800 on airfare so I lost money regardless of the outcome. I emailed Dr Maral that I won't make it and I had a change of heart explaining that I want to wait 5/7 years and go from there. Dr Maral's response VERBATIM: No problem Alex, people of Russian origin has always do this and show untrust :)) I wish no Russion contact with me anymore :)) I really get bored with them. I was very surprised by his absurd response. It's plastic surgery Doc and people change their mind. No need to slander all Russian people this way. I changed my mind. That was it. Needless to say, I'm very glad I didn't go through with it with Dr Maral. I can't imagine what his responses would be if I had questions/complaints after surgery. He is very Unprofessional. I would highly recommend going to any other clinic in turkey as those doctors are true professionals. This guy is a joke.