All reviews

Doctor Review

20 Oct 2016

Updated, 1 day ago

Would not recommend anyone else

Dr Burden and his team were fantastic! I had an abdominoplasty, breast enhancement, and liposuction. From the day of my initial consultation all the way to my final post op at 14 weeks, I have not had a single time where I was not greeted with a smile and treated respectfully. All of my questions were answered and Joan (Dr.Burden's nurse) made sure I understood all pre-op and post-op procedures before going into surgery. A few days post op, I had some questions and I called the after hours number. I am pretty sure Joan was NOT at the office but she called me back (it sounded like she was out shopping- after work hours, obviously) but she took her time to talk me through all of my questions. At one of my follow up appointments, I saw Lisa (Dr.Ennis' nurse) while Joan was out. She too, was very easy to work with and still took her time to help me with some post-op breast massaging. My recovery was fairly easy and I pretty much relied on Tylenol for a week or so after surgery (although, I know everyone is different). I would definitely do this surgery all over again and I would not want to go anywhere else!