Just PERFECTION! - Bellevue, WA

6 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Just PERFECTION! - Bellevue, WA

Whoever reads this, well, look no further my good people. If you strive for flawless perfection Dr. James Ridgway is the best plastic surgeon you will ever find. I had a mini facelift and I am absolutely THRILLED above and beyond my expectations. Doctor Ridgway is with you the entire journey and leaves you with a feeling that you are his top priority. He deeply, genuinely cares about his patients. He listens patiently and has the ability to understand what is important to you. Furthermore you could not ask for a more caring, empathetic and warmhearted doctor. Should you call his clinic or mail/text a question the doctor or his staff responds promptly. The mini facelift procedure was 4 hours and he went down 5 layers of tissue and muscle to reposition my face. Left me with virtually no bruising, no swelling and no nausea and a scar that you need a microscope to detect. The outcome is pure perfection. I look better now that I'm 44 than I did at 24. Yes, seriously!! I was very impressed with his eye for artistic sculpting, harmony and flawless natural beauty. Imagine an extraordinary, meticulous unparalleled skilled doctor/surgeon combined with the eye of the classic Italian master sculptors like Michelangelo or Gian Lorenzo Bernini. (Besides from being award winning, double board certified, Ridgway actually also has a undergraduate degree in fine art) He is a perfectionist to the fingertips only expecting the best of the best from his own performance as well as his staff. I will never let another plastic surgeon touch my face. There is only one way - and that's the Ridgway! Thank you for everything. Best money I have ever spent.