Couldn't be happier....my expectations were exceeded! - Gilbert, AZ, Gilbert, AZ

Breast Lift

jshu, Gilbert, AZ

Doctor Review

28 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Couldn't be happier....my expectations were exceeded! - Gilbert, AZ - Gilbert, AZ

I waited for years to pull the trigger on my breast lift. I've had large natural breasts my entire adult life, well gravity eventually took its toll, as expected, but I remained hesitant; it is surgery after all! Well, my years of waiting finally paid off. I was fortunate enough to find the best of the best: Dr. Josh Olson. He recommended a breast lift with a fat transfer for upper pole fullness. I had enough dense breast tissue that I didn't need (nor want) implants. If you're looking for a surgeon with an eye for perfection, natural looking - yet beautiful - results, an exceptionally kind/patient centered/no pressure bedside manner, Dr. Olson is for you! He even called me the night of my surgery to check in on me...how many surgeons do that? I'm now 9 days post surgery, I'm healing great and look fabulous! I was off my pain meds the second day following surgery (excluding Tylenol). Bye bye saggy breasts, and hello perky full breasts! His staff is also awesome. Please get a consultation, you will not be disappointed.