Not the best experience

Auburn Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Freed is a talented surgeon and his nursing staff is outstanding in every way. The warm and fuzzy feeling you get in your first couple of appointments quickly disappears. I was to have a series of surgeries within a year and was met with rudeness and resistance when trying to schedule these in a timely manner. Two of his office staff are extremely difficult to work with. They created much too much unnecessary emotional stress for me. My surgeries were not completed by the agreed timeline (before my daughters wedding). Dr. Freed took a before picture and kept saying he would take an after picture when we are all done. He spent less than two minutes with me on my last appointment with him, he never took an after picture and didn't even shake my hand good bye. Not sure I would recommend him. Yes he did a beautiful job but not sure it was worth all the excess emotional stress. The whole process was hard enough.