Already have excellent results only 2.5 weeks later!

Tummy Tuck

adchris

Doctor Review

5 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Already have excellent results only 2.5 weeks later!

I had 4 big babies, with 3 of those C-sections...complications with every pregnancy causing me to gain large amounts of weight. After losing almost 120 lbs total (from my highest weight) through the years of eating healthier and exercise, my body had so much damage, it was irreversable. Sagging skin everywhere! So, I had to do something to reverse the damage. I did a lot of research on Plastic Surgeons and Dr. Lawton stood out to me as the Dr. I needed to consult with. I definately made the right choice! 2.5 weeks ago I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and I already see amazing results! One of the things I love, is that he really cares about making sure you will heal properly. As part of his fee, he provides a nutrition package that provides the vitamins and nutrients you need to heal that you start prior to surgery. He puts you on a strict high nutrient, protien based diet and is very strict on your activity level, but it is so well worth it. I still have a lot of healing to do, but I already see parts of my scars going away! My before and after pictures are already amazing and my swelling hasn't even gone down yet. I would recommend him to anyone!