All reviews

Doctor Review

26 Oct 2016

Updated, 1 day ago

Why Dr.Lawton is the best - San Antonio, TX

I had surgery back in December 2015 with Dr. Lawton I got 600cc Saline implants and to be honest they didn't even looked that size even after 9 months had past, I was always in pain & I just wasn't very happy with how they looked but GUESS WHAT? Dr. Lawton was always there to motivate me & made me feel better. He told me to give it time throughout those whole 9 months but on my last follow up appointment which was on September we both decided that I needed to have Surgery done again. I was very happy to hear that but at the same time I thought financially I couldn't do it & I did tell him that but then to my surprise Dr. Lawton told me "he would take care of it"....ohhh boy I started to cry & I thanked him over & over again. That right there showed me how much he really does care about his patients. So on October 11th which was a Tuesday I had surgery again, well let me tell you that things really didn't go the way they should of gone so I went back again on Wednesday October 12th & I had surgery again and once again Dr Lawton and his staff took care of me. It's been 2 weeks since I had surgery and I could tell you that my breast are bigger and looking amazing I ended up getting 675cc but so far I love them. I am very happy with my whole procedure & I am very blessed to have such and an amazing surgeon like Dr. Lawton who knew how to take care of me. He will forever be my only plastic surgeon.