An Amazing experience thanks to Dr. Clayton

26 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

An Amazing experience thanks to Dr. Clayton

For years I had planned for this procedure and when I was ready for it, I shopped around to make sure I found the perfect combination( experienced physician, facility and price) with Dr. John L. Clayton I found just that and more, the perfect combination. He is super experienced and knows what he is talking about, the hospital was the right setting for me and the price was right. the hospital was an extra cost due to the facility charges but after meeting with different plastic surgeons in the Salt Lake area, I was willing to pay extra to have the procedure done by Dr. Clayton. Now, what made me decide for him was he super nice demeanor, his respectful attitude and how he approached my procedure and what I wanted. At all times, I got the impression that he wanted to make me feel comfortable and like I was the only patient he had. He took the time to listen and answered all my questions ( super patience) and offered his opinion as a suggestion. The procedure, recovery and subsequent visits were as the first one, excellent and flawless. by the way, the results surpassed all my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. John L. Clayton.