Full Figured and wanting a Bbl & Tummy Tuck. Could I get this even though I'm not "average size"?

I'm 5'10, weigh 290 lbs and have no health issues...besides RA. My ideal weight is 240 which would make me a size 14/16...i know because i was once there. I loved my shape and size. I had hips, very little tummy or back fat but unfortunately no butt either. I'm currently in the process of trying to lose about 30 lbs. With that being said, could my dreams of getting a bbl and tummy tuck be full filled even though i'm not "average size" or care to be?

I think that weight loss followed by liposuction and BBL may be very reasonable.

It is best to be as close to your goal weight as possible before undergoing any sort of cosmetic procedure. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your next steps and discussion of your best options.

Yes you can have the surgery.

You are correct – if you lose 20 to 30 pounds this will put you in better physical condition for the surgery and you do not need this extra fat.The best results in your case will be to "two-stage"  this procedure. The first stage is  to aggressively suction the front and the sides the lower back the upper back, the arms ", inner thighs, and posterior arms  if you want them,,,, and to place approximately 1500 to 2 L of fat into each buttock  to give you a round projecting buttock With lateral fullness, and to accentuate curves in the lower back

after four-six months, stage 2 is performed which is the abdominoplasty. Often some touch up Lipo suction is done at the same time. By splitting this into two stages it makes the operation safer for you and also gives you a better cosmetic result. I have attached a link for your review.

Best regards, Dr. DelVecchio

BBL

I think it is a good idea to get down to your goal weight first. I usually stage the BBL and Tummy Tuck and do the BBL first. Best of luck.

Full Figured BBL

You can get a BBL, ideally you should be close the weight you prefer and not lose weight just for the surgery.  If you maintain your weight you should be able to maintain your results.  As long as you are otherwise healthy and your primary doctor clears you for surgery, you can undergo the liposuction and fat injections.  I would not recommend a tummy tuck at the same time since you will need to rest on your back after a tummy tuck and this could compress and kill the fat cells that were injected into your buttock.  You can do the BBL first and have the tummy tuck after a few weeks or months.  If you use the fat on the abdomen for the BBL, you may end up not needing a tummy tuck if your skin is elastic enough to contract.

Thank you for your question

Your first step with the information given should be to loose weight in order to be at good BMI so that you are healthy for a procedure.

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.