Best way to remove sebaceous cysts/glands on nipple? (photos)

As shown in the pictures attached, I suffer from prominent sebaceous cysts (on both nipples - left nipple shown). During a dermatologist's consultation around 6 weeks ago, the doctor used a hyfrecator on a couple of the bumps to gauge how the area would scar. Unfortunately, in addition to the scarring, the bump is returning. I am hoping for an alternative treatment option (or a more skilled hand using the same method) which can destroy the gland while causing minimal scarring.

Montgomery glands

This is an interesting problem that I see on occasion in my office in both men and women.  Sebaceous glands on the areola are also known as "Glands of Montgomery" . They make oily  secretions to keep the areola and nipple lubricated and protected.  They may also produce secretions that stimulate a newborn's appetite. 

They are a normal part of an areola.  But occasionally one or a few can become quite prominent and bother patients by their appearance.  I tell my patients that it is impossible to cut or remove a lesion without leaving some type of scar.  So the question is can they be removed in a way so that the scar is likely to be less noticeable than the gland.  The result then can depend on how each individual heals.  A hyfrecator is a type of electocautery that uses a needle and an electric generator. 
I have had better success in my practice using a different technique.  After local anesthesia is placed, I have excised these directly with a scalpel and then very lightly cauterized with a disposable battery powered cautery.  It may be best to try one spot to see how you heal. 
Be careful that you are not trading something "normal" in appearance for a scar- it is a matter of judgement as to whether the result from removing it is likely to be better than the normal appearance, and I would recommend speaking with a board certified plastic surgeon who would likely have more experience in this area.