How many Silk Peel sessions does it take? (Photo)

I was wondering this for a few areas of concern: -mild ice pick acne scars on face -stretch marks on breasts and thighs and calves -keratosis Pilaris all over breasts I am curious, based on the photos, how many treatments for each it would take to obtain a desirable improved result (doesn't need to be perfect). Thanks:-)

Combination of Chemical Peel and Microneedling for Stretch Marks and Acne Scars

Hello Skysurfer777,
I would skip the SilkPeel's and do a chemical peel (ZO 3 Step Stimulation Peel, RevePeel, VI Peel) wait 3 weeks then do a microneedling treatment to face and chest. Silk Peels's are great for keeping the skin exfoliated. It would take many SilkPeels visits to see any improvement. If you are really wanting to diminish the scarring you will have to be more aggressive with your treatments. Hope this helps!

Chemical peels for mild ice pick acne scars on breasts, thighs and calves. keratosis pilaris on breasts

It seems from your pictures that you would benefit from a series of VI peels on your face for your mild ice pick acne scars.  As you mentioned in your question it won't make them perfect but it will help them appear less obvious.  You might also be a good candidate for CO2RE laser as well as Sublative Fractional RF and/or Vbeam for redness. 
There are some clinical studies that show Vbeam improving keratosis pilaris and the breast area would be a safe area to treat.
For best outcomes and more details I would suggest a personalized consultation.
Hope this helps.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD