Will thermage work to tighten the skin on my lower belly? Or will I need tummy tuck? (photo)

I've had on child 13 months ago n my stomach is great but below my belly button the skin is loose n wrinkly would love to know if ill need a tummy tuck or if thermage will work! ?

Thermage to tighten the skin in the abdomen

Thermage can have great results in tightening the skin.  However, the extent that you have loose skin needs to be evaluated in person.  If there is too much loose skin, you may need to have a surgical procedure performed to have better results.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Thermage for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green

Thermage vs tummy tuck

Thermage and other non invasive methods of skin tightening can be effective in improving the appearance of loose skin.  No one can tell you how much improvement will occur as this seems to be somewhat variable among individuals.  I have seen some great results in situations like your with non invasive skin tightening, but the outcome using nonsurgical means cannot be guaranteed.

Janet Turkle, MD