Will Thermage be effective at reducing my sagging abdomen and deep stretch marks? (photos)

I am 22 I had two children. And I have lost a lot of weight and worked out but the skin on my lower abdomen is saggy and I have deep stretch marks. I am young and I want to find a solution for this solution without surgery what do you think is the best option for my case ? And thank you :)

Thermage for Skin Tightening

If you have sagging skin around the abdomen you will certainly have the best result with an abdominoplasty.  However, if you have decided against surgery, then Thermage is a good option for you.  As long as you have realistic expectations and don't expect a surgical result you won't be disappointed.  It is important to find a board certified Dermatologist with a great deal of experience for the best cosmetic results.

Thermage on abdomen and stretch marks

Hi. From your photograph your best result is likely to be with a tummy tuck. However if you are considering further children or do not want an operation then Thermage is the best skin-tightening laser available. This is very safe, and has had over 1,000,000 treatments performed worldwide. Thermage gives over 90% of people an improvement with just one treatment - see the link below for more information and photos. Regards Dr Charles Cope

Charles Cope, MD
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical skin tightening

Based on the photo you posted, your situation looks challenging for anything nonsurgical.  A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon makes sense, if you are done with having children--it wouldn't make sense to have surgery if you would be having more children.

Margaret Weiss, MD
Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Nonsurgical methods of abdominal skin tightening

Don't even think about Thermage!  The only thing that will help in your case is surgery.  If you have misconceptions about it, seeing a board certified plastic surgery might allay your concerns.