I'm 52 and had Thermage of the face 3 months ago. How long until I see the final results? (photo)

Results of Thermage

I love Thermage.  Immediately after Thermage you will be temporarily swollen and look better.  The true effect takes two to four months as the body slowly produces collagen and tightens the skin.  Make certain to find a board certified Dermatologist who has a great deal of experience with Thermage for the best cosmetic results.

Results of Thermage

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thermage final result

Hi. Many people see an immediate difference with the Thermage treatment, but the final result is not seen for 6 months as the treatment stimulated new collegen formation.

Thermage final result

Thermage Benefits

Most patients can see and feel a difference immediately after their procedure with Thermage CPT and continue to see improvement for up to six months as their skin regenerates collagen. If you have any questions regarding your treatment it is best to consult with your treating physician.

Thermage Benefits

Thermage

Thermage radio frequency delivers heat deeply into the skin to tighten existing collagen and stimulate the production of new collagen.  The pattern in which the pulses are placed also causes lifting of saggy areas.  It can take 3 to 6 months to see the full effect of Thermage. The treatment can be repeated in about 12 -24 months.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Thermage

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist