Will applying fenugreek oil make my breasts bigger?

I have a small breasts, and want to make them larger. someone told me that the fenugreek oil to massage my breasts will help to make them one or two size larger.. is it right?

Creams and herbs will not work, save your money.
Not many good choices to have larger implants without surgery. You can research and try "BRAVA" suction device, or gain weight (not advised). Hormone pills such as Birth Control Pills in many cases will result in a modest increase but is not predictable.
Surgery is the most dependable and predictable method using implants or your own fat.

If is sounds too good to be true........

Currently the only way to augment the breast is by way of surgery- with a breast implant, fat or a combination.

Choose your surgeon carefully; this is the most important decision you will make in regards to your breast augmentation. All members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery are board certified in plastic surgery with experience in cosmetic surgery. surgery.org will give you a list of such surgeons in your area.

This is not a normal treatment for small breast.  See a board certified Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation for breast enhancement.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Breast Implants

Contact a board certified plastic surgeon in your geographical area to discuss your concerns and to learn more about surgical breast augmentation. The is no FDA approved cream to enlarge breasts. best of luck.

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Fenugreek to enlarge breasts

• Fenugreek will only enlarge breasts by irritating them,
  • The irritation causes swelling and temporary breast enlargement,
  • This is the basis of all topical breast enlargement creams,
  • The only way to enlarge breasts is with an implant or, to some extent, using fat transfers from one part of your body into the breasts. Best wishes.

Massage Will Not Enlarge Your Breasts

Unfortunately, you've been misinformed. Massage, oils, creams, and pills are ineffective for enlarging the breasts. The only effective, reliable, and safe way to increase the size of the breast is through breast augmentation. If this is something of interest to you, you should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who can answer your questions in greater detail and evaluate you in person.

No scientific evidence

There is no scientific evidence suggesting that fenugreek oil can help increase bust size. The only way to dramatically, safely and effectively increase the size of your breasts is with breast implants. However, if you believe what that person told you, you can always try. Please let us know if it works for you!