Has anyone heard of sculpsure or sculpture? A friend of a friend did it and looks freaking sexy.

She keeps saying they can only get this treatment in New York though?? All I can see is FDA approvals, I just don't know when/if the company is releasing it in other states so I can try it without having to fly up there. Does anyone in florida have this yet???
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Cynosure's SculpSure is FDA Approved But Not Out Yet

There are physicians in the US who are doing clinical trials, such as my friend in NY who you are likely referring to.  However, the long term data is not out yet and nobody knows the costs and number of treatments involved for improvement on the body.  This is a noninvasive diode laser for improvement in body shape.  We will see what comes of this and how it compares to ultrashape, coolsculpting, liposonix etc.  Best, Dr. Emer.

SculpSure

SculpSure is a laser that destroys fat cells.  It has only been on the market for 4-5 months.  There are SculpSure machines in many physician's offices all over the United States--not just New York.  SculpSure is revolutionary.  It is a bridge between diet, exercise, pills and injections and liposuction and surgery.  The SculpSure laser destroys fat cells in a band 2-3 centimeters under the skin.  You do not lose pounds, you lose size.  It reduces the fat in the 2-3 centimeter band 25% per treatment.  The treatment takes approximately 25 minutes with no anesthesia, minimal to no discomfort and no down time.  The company advertises it is used for patients with a BMI less than 30; however, it is up to the physician and you whether or not SculpSure is the right fat destroying treatment for you.

Worldwide launch by 2016- In Australia now

This treatment is available in the US by rebounded plastics and dermatologist. Australia will have a dedicated clinic called the FIORI Institute due to launch in the April 2016, followed by South East Asia. 

This treatment is a game changer. Read the patient satisfaction rate to see for yourself. I had a treatment last month, and it works! 25 minutes, no downtime, fantastic for body contouring. 

And no... Im not paid by the company to say that. I also have Coolsculpting, Themage, VelaShape, Liposonix etc... but SculpSure is the best option for me, given my fat distribution and lifestyle. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser Dermatologist
Fiori Institute Of Body Contouring
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

SculpSure is available throughout the country this month

Expect to see SculpSure in more and more offices starting October 2015.  I hear that over 50 machines have been purchased by docs in California alone and will be delivered shortly. It is a very exciting new technology which has great potential in the non-invasive body contouring arena.  

Sculpsure is out NOW in New Jersey and works really well!

Sculpsure has been out for a few months now and our practice was one of the first to get the machine so we have a lot of experience with it.
Its all pretty easy and takes only 25 minutes for each area you want treated - way faster than the coolsculpting treatments and Way more comfortable!

Most people don't experience more than some waves of warm and cold and love that they dont have any down time or recovery to deal with.

Nikesh K. Patel, MD
Freehold Plastic Surgeon

Sculpsure Available and Incredible

SculpSure is truly a revolutionary technology. It is the only FDA-approved non-invasive method of laser lipolysis. It is currently approved for the abdomen and flanks, but at our meetings more and more dermatologists and plastic surgeons are treating other sites, including the inner thighs, distal thighs, upper and lower back, and even the upper arms. I only recommend SculpSure to patients with a body mass index (BMI) of less than 30 - otherwise SmartLipo is a better choice. SculpSure offers permanent body contouring and is effective in just about everyone, assuming there is no weight gain after treatment. Patients go back to everything in the normal life immediately after the treatment, multiple areas can be treated in one visit, and there's no need for any compression garments afterwards. I don't believe there is any role for CoolSculptin anymore, and we are transitioning to SculpSure over lipo for many patients. 

Patrick W. Blake, MD
Encinitas Dermatologist

Sculpsure

Sculpsure was approved by the FDA in 2015 and the laser machines are spreading around the country due to its ease and effectiveness.  Our machine arrived in February of 2016.
SculpSure is an excellent nonsurgical, minimal downtime procedure laser fat removal procedure.
Enjoy the results,
Keith Denkler Marin Plastic Surgeon

SculpSure is available

SculpSure is available to a select number of physicians.  I have the device, and YES..it is awesome!

Dennis Dass, MD

SculpSure I had it done personally.

Make no mistake, SculpSure is definitely NOT Sculptra! Sculptra is an anti-aging filler. SculpSure is a new and innovative Non Surgical fat removal device which already FDA-cleared, will be released later this fall to doctors offices.
I personally had a treatment last week at their clinical site and it was a very impressive device.
Stand by......

Sculpsure is here to stay

Sculpsure is the latest technology to get rid of stubborn areas of fat. It is a non invasive laser device that requires  two treatments spaced six weeks apart to improve problem areas on the abdomen and  flanks.  It is a very safe procedure that takes only takes  25 minutes to perform. There is some discomfort during the procedure but all my patients have told me that is very tolerable . After treatment you can immediately resume all normal activities and in fact we encourage exercise and activity because it helps improve the results. 

Basically the laser light bypasses the surface of the skin and targets the underlying fat.  The laser heats up the fat causing destruction.  Following treatment over the next several weeks your body slowly removes the destroyed fat from the area through the lymphatic system.  

I believe this is just the beginning of a very new and exciting technology that is here to stay!

Sharon Scherl, MD
Englewood Dermatologist