I Have Really Skinny Legs and Want to Put a End to It. I Want Them Bigger Who Do I See ?

Hi There,

Here is a link that may help you with your research:

http://www.realself.com/Calf-implant/drs

Hopefully this helps!

Skinny Legs and Want to Put a End to It. I Want my calves Bigger Who Do I See ?

Skinny lower legs cause psychological stress for women and men. A combination of calf implant with fat injections is sometimes the best option. If you do not have fat to harvest then calf implant is the best option to go. Recent approach for calf implant is the endoscopic calf augmentation and enable surgeon to place calf implant precisely. I choose the implants based on the patient's requirement and the desired 'look':  The implants are placed under the muscle .  Placing the implant under the muscle  is one of the key feature of endoscopic calf augmentation and this is usually strong enough to undergo the physical stress of sporting activities.  The procedure is performed in a JCI-accredited hospital, with board-certified anesthesiologists, under general anesthesia.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

If your calves are small, calf implants offer a permanent solution.

Improve Skinny Legs

You should see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Schedule a consultation to discuss permanent calf implants.

At surgery, soft solid silicone implants are placed on top of the muscle.

Two small implants are put in each leg for a feminine look.

Recovery is takes time because leg muscles go into spasm.

You'll need to do leg stretches, wear heeled shoes and expect some pain for 6 weeks , even a bit longer.

Personally I would not use Sculptra for this problem but not everyone would agree.

Best wishes!

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Making skinny legs bigger depends on what part of the leg you wish to make bigger

If you are referring to the lower legs due to stick like calf's then Calf Augmentation is a good procedure to give the lower legs more volume. Sculptra is also a good way to add volume, it stimulates your own collagen and could be another treatment to consider You should have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with this type of surgery. After you have learned what your options are you will make a decision on how to make your legs bigger.

Z. Paul Lorenc, MD

Calf Augmentation

I believe you are looking for calf augmentation.  The only reliable way to surgically augment the calfs is with soft semi-solid silicone rubber implants.  The implants are placed on top of the muscle but under a relatively strong connective tisseu layer called "fascia".  The implants are inserted through a one inch long incision placed in the crease at the back of the knee.  Various shapes and sizes are available to match the anatomy of the patient &/or the implants can be trimmed to fit more precisely.  Average cost for the procedure is about $5000.  Glad I could help...RAS 

Ryan Stanton, MD