What Size Implants Does Kate Hudson Have and Cameron Diaz?

Implant sizes for actresses

Implants for the actresses you mentioned are probably very small, but what would be good for them may not be right for you.

Best implant size

This is confidential information between the doctor and their paitent unless Kate and Cameron want to divulge this to you.
Here is some helpful info:
if a woman wears a size 36 AB bra and would like to be a C cup, which is the average size that women wear and the average size bra that is sold, she needs a volume of approximately 350 to 390 cc to make that change. This becomes less if she's wearing a 34 bra, because it has a smaller strap size and the cups have a smaller diameter. A smaller diameter implant would then be a volume of approximately 300 to 350 cc. In the same way if she was more petite, maybe a double zero or size one and wore a 32 AB bra, then to become a 32C cup she would only require about 250 to 300 cc.

Implant Size for Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz

Neither Kate Hudson nor Cameron Diaz have confirmed that they have breast implants. The surgeon (if they had surgery) is not allowed to divulge this private information.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Breast Implant Size for Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson

Unfortunately, it would be very difficult to say what size implants these celebrities have. To date, neither have confirmed they've had breast augmentation. In addition, if they do have implants, we don't have any reliable measurements of their pre-surgery breasts therefore we couldn't guess at the size they've received.

What Size Implants Does Kate Hudson Have and Cameron Diaz

This would be known by patient (if indeed they are patients) and surgeon, and it is mostly unlikely that the surgeon would violate privacy laws.

That info would not be useful to a patient seeking breast enlargement. Using the same size implants would not suggest the same outcome.

Small Breast Augmentation

These would be more conservative augmentations, if they have been performed, in the neighborhood of 175 to 250 ml implants.

Breast Implant Selection?

Even if you were able to find out exactly what breast implant size/profile another person has, it would not necessarily be helpful to you. In other words, a specific breast implant size/profile will not necessarily result in the same look as another person has achieved.

Many variables involved in achieving a final outcome;  for example, the patient's native breast tissue, chest wall shape,  quality of the breast augmentation procedure performed... all are important factors involved.

Can I match someone else's breasts?

Hi Layla,

Thanks for your question.  Only guesses could be made here and only after examination of standardized pre and post photos and taking of measurement.  However, when it comes to your personal size and what is best for you, a better idea would be to have your measurements taken and a breast implant that is best tailored to you by a board certified plastic surgeon.  I do like my patients to bring in photos of what their goals are to help us understand what their desires are and thus meet those more perfectly.  However, the best photos to look at and bring would be on a physicians website, as they are standardized.

Best Wishes!

Pablo Prichard

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Implant Size

This one is impossible to answer. Only the patient and their surgeon know what implants were placed.   Perhaps a better question to ask would be what is the best implant size for you?  I'd start with a visit to a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options

Breast Augmentation

Only their respective surgeons would know that, and they couldn't share that information for patient confidentiality reasons.  You shouldn't really worry what they received - your requirements will be different.  Putting their sized implants in you won't guarantee that your breasts look like theirs.  You should see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the right options for you.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)