32AA to B Cup - What Size Implant is Right for Me?

i currently wear a 32aa and i would like to me a full b cup

BBA

There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.

Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.

I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.

By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Sincerely,

Choosing an implant to go from an AA cup to a B cup

This is a modest size increase and will probably take an implant inthe 175-250cc range. Do some sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Breast augmentation cup size

Louisville,

Many factors may play a part in determining the implant size that you need to go from 32aa to 32b.  This determination will be made by your plastic surgeon after examining you and taking certain measurements of your breasts.  In my practice, after the consultation and measurements are performed a range of implant sizes are chosen.  During the operation the patient is placed in the sitting position (while under anesthesia) and a temporary breast sizer is placed to determine which implant in the chosen range provides the best result.  Ask your surgeon what is his/her particular method of choosing implant size.  Good luck!  

32 AA to B

It is hard to say because an a cup or b cup with one bra manufacturer will vary.I always try to make the pocket and have several implants on the table to put into the completed pocket to give the desired look.I have learned over the years women adjust up easier.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

What size implants?

This is a great question that should be answered during a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon whom you feel comfortable with. There are many variables that need to be taken into consideration to determine what would be best for you.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Breast implant sizing is more art than exact science

As well expressed by the other physicians, there are quite a few variables that go into determining the appropriate implant size for your augmentation. Obviously your height and weight and the width of your chest have significant effect on the ultimate bra size. A 300cc prosthesis in a 5’2” 110 pound woman with a narrow chest would have a significant effect in bra size. On someone much taller with broad shoulders it would have a significantly less amount of projection and effect on bra size. Also bra manufacturers vary greatly in their cup size so I seldom utilize that as my major criterion. Generally speaking, prostheses in the mid to high 200cc range on an average size woman results in a B sized breast with equal size saline versus silicone prostheses the saline prostheses will appear a bit larger. All these questions and concerns your surgeon will be easily able to address.

Trust your plastic surgeon to choose breast implants.

How to pick breast implant sizes
Article by George J. Beraka, MD

1) This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2) It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3) Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4) Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy. The most common mistake is to go too big.

5) I recommend that the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6) The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7) Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8) Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating roon inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

The look you want after augmentation is the key

Just like age, breast implant size is only a number, and very few will even remember what the implant size is a year or two after breast augmentation. You should instead spend your time with the look you want, eventual cup size, upper fill, projection and cleavage. Buy a bra you hope to wear, collect photos of the 'ideal' breast for you, and bring all with you during your consultation to make sure the result is how you feel inside. The number will be remembered only if the look is not 'you'.

peterejohnsonmd

32 aaaa to B

Difficult to advise a photo is best. My guess is 250 cc HP implants from Miami Dr. Darryl j. Blinski

Breast augmentation

It is difficult to say what size will increase you to which cup.  A photo will help, but your height, frame (chest size) are other parameters.

Shahin Javaheri, MD