Is Vanquish a Treatment for Someone With More Than 20 Lbs to Lose?

Vanquish not for weight loss

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Vanquish is meant to reduce areas of fat in a person closer to ideal weight or maintained weight. I think it can be used even if you have weight to lose but you should start a program to lose that weight and not rely on Vanquish to give you the outcome you desire with a 20 pound weight loss.You can do vanquish in combingation with a weight loss plan and perhaps the reduction you get with vanquish treatments will motivate you to continue on your weight loss program. If you do vanquish alone without the weight loss, I think you will likely be unhappy with results.

Charlotte Dermatologist

How Much Weight Loss With Vanquish?

Vanquish is a good treatment option for those patients who are looking to lose about 1 to 3 inches and is not a weight loss procedure.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Vanquish- the Ideal Candidate & the Reality

The ideal Vanquish candidate is close to their ideal or desired weight while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

However, our clinic experience with Vanquish has started to demonstrate that patients with more fat sometimes show larger improvements with a series of treatments (there is more fat that can be reduced). Thinner patients may have more modest changes because there is not as much to improve upon - although these are typically still very pleased patients in my experience.

Vanquish is not a means of weight loss or control, but you may notice significant changes if you have a bit more fat to lose.

Melanie D. Palm, MD - Account Suspended
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Vanquish isn't for weight loss

Vanquish ME is an amazing, safe, effective, one of a kind body contouring treatment designed to eliminate fat from unwanted areas. This is the first non-invasive, no pain, no contact, no downtime device used to eliminate unwanted fat from the abdomen, flanks, upper back, thighs and bra line. Vanquish ME uses radiofrequency energy to gently warm the fat layer and kill unwanted fat cells while protecting the skin and muscles. There is a mild, gentle warming sensation during treatment similar to that of a heating pad.

The Vanquish ME treatment panel fits over the abdomen and flanks, but never touches the skin, to reduce the size of the tummy and love handles. However, the panel can also be adjusted to treat the back of the waist to eliminate an unwanted muffin top. Different panels are used to treat the thighs. Treatment sessions are 45 minutes and a series of four to six weekly sessions is recommended. You can expect to lose several inches from the treated area with noticeable results seen within a few treatments and maximum results two months after the last session. Individual results may vary and some patients may require more treatments or wish to undergo an additional series of treatments to target additional areas of the body.

Vanquish ME is intended for individuals close to their ideal body weight that struggle with stubborn areas of fat deposition, resistant to dietary and exercise measures. However, I have seen several large patients benefit from it as well. Sometimes, it's simply to jump start their weight loss process. It is not a substitute for liposuction, which allows a greater volume of fat removal, and it isn’t for weight loss. However, for some patients that are not candidates for surgery or who do not wish to undergo surgery, Vanquish ME may be a good treatment option. It destroys fat cells so as long as weight and diet are maintained, the results following treatment are likely to be permanent. The fat cells are naturally flushed out of the body over the course of time allowing gradual and natural-looking results. Patients love that they can change the look of their body without it looking obvious that they’ve had work done.

Peterson Pierre, MD
Thousand Oaks Dermatologist

Am I a canidate for Vanquish?

Hi,
We often see patients like you who are interested in Vanquish but are not sure if they are a canidate.  Vanquish is not a weight loss device but instead it thins the fat out globally in the treated areas.  We have treated many larger patients successfully over the past three years but we always advise them to maintain a healthy diet so that they do not put the fat back on.

Warmly,
Dr. Liu

Grace Liu, MD
Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Losing Weight with Vanquish

Thank you for your question, in my opinion, Vanquish is the safest, easiest radio frequency laser to use for this.

The RF Technology gently heats the unwanted fat cells destroying them without harming the surrounding skin, muscles and vital organs. The RF waves are specifically targeting the fat cells destroying and eliminating them, other non-invasive fat reduction treatments only shrink the fat cells without completely eliminating them.

Vanquish is FDA approved for deep heating tissue which has an amazing side effect of eliminating your unwanted abdominal fat and love handles in a single 30-45 minute session compared to other 1 hour procedure time associated with other non-invasive Fat Reduction procedures. There is no pain or restrictions on your personal or professional life following a Vanquish Fat Reduction treatment.

Please rememeber, Vanquish fat Reduction is a complement to women and men who are working out and following a healthy diet.

Best of luck to you!

#vanquish #fatreduction #nonsurgicalliposuction #lipo

Vanquish on Someone 20lbs overweight

Vanquish offers non-surgical fat reduction for the abdomen, flanks and thighs.  It is not used for weight reduction, but it is very effective at removing inches.   If used in combination with a good diet and exercise plan, it is my opinion Vanquish can work quite well and compounding your results.