Is Vanquish a Treatment for Someone With More Than 20 Lbs to Lose?

Vanquish not for weight loss

Vanquish is meant to reduce areas of fat in a person closer to ideal weight or maintained weight. I think it can be used even if you have weight to lose but you should start a program to lose that weight and not rely on Vanquish to give you the outcome you desire with a 20 pound weight loss.You can do vanquish in combingation with a weight loss plan and perhaps the reduction you get with vanquish treatments will motivate you to continue on your weight loss program. If you do vanquish alone without the weight loss, I think you will likely be unhappy with results.

How Much Weight Loss With Vanquish?

Vanquish is a good treatment option for those patients who are looking to lose about 1 to 3 inches and is not a weight loss procedure.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Vanquish- the Ideal Candidate & the Reality

The ideal Vanquish candidate is close to their ideal or desired weight while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

However, our clinic experience with Vanquish has started to demonstrate that patients with more fat sometimes show larger improvements with a series of treatments (there is more fat that can be reduced). Thinner patients may have more modest changes because there is not as much to improve upon - although these are typically still very pleased patients in my experience.

Vanquish is not a means of weight loss or control, but you may notice significant changes if you have a bit more fat to lose.

Melanie D. Palm, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Am I a canidate for Vanquish?

Hi,
We often see patients like you who are interested in Vanquish but are not sure if they are a canidate.  Vanquish is not a weight loss device but instead it thins the fat out globally in the treated areas.  We have treated many larger patients successfully over the past three years but we always advise them to maintain a healthy diet so that they do not put the fat back on.

Warmly,
Dr. Liu

Grace Liu, MD
Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Losing Weight with Vanquish

Thank you for your question, in my opinion, Vanquish is the safest, easiest radio frequency laser to use for this.

The RF Technology gently heats the unwanted fat cells destroying them without harming the surrounding skin, muscles and vital organs. The RF waves are specifically targeting the fat cells destroying and eliminating them, other non-invasive fat reduction treatments only shrink the fat cells without completely eliminating them.

Vanquish is FDA approved for deep heating tissue which has an amazing side effect of eliminating your unwanted abdominal fat and love handles in a single 30-45 minute session compared to other 1 hour procedure time associated with other non-invasive Fat Reduction procedures. There is no pain or restrictions on your personal or professional life following a Vanquish Fat Reduction treatment.

Please rememeber, Vanquish fat Reduction is a complement to women and men who are working out and following a healthy diet.

Best of luck to you!

#vanquish #fatreduction #nonsurgicalliposuction #lipo

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Vanquish on Someone 20lbs overweight

Vanquish offers non-surgical fat reduction for the abdomen, flanks and thighs.  It is not used for weight reduction, but it is very effective at removing inches.   If used in combination with a good diet and exercise plan, it is my opinion Vanquish can work quite well and compounding your results.