Can you shower & apply make-up after under eye filler with Belotero?

does the filler move after you get them? Can you remove make up from that area without altering it? How the filler stay in the area....thanks!

Belotero and after care

It is possible to apply makeup and wash your face immediately after the injections of Botox on your face.

Belotero

We recommend that you wait 24 hours to exercise or apply make up to the treated area. You  may shower immediately after.

Hope this helps

Under Eye Fillers and Makeup

you can immediately apply make up and shower, there is no restriction in my practice. Best, Dr. Emer.

What can I do after getting filler under my eyes (Belotero)?

It is completely safe to shower, work out, apply makeup, and do just about any activity after getting lower eyelid filler.  You do, however, not want to massage the area unless instructed by your injector as some displacement (movement) of the filler could occur.  Best regards.

John R. Burroughs, MD
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon