2 weeks post op, how come my 800 cc looks 600 or 700 cc? (photos)

800cc implants

Hello Mel8374-

Your plastic surgeon has created nicely contoured, beautiful larger breasts and I hope you are enjoying these characteristics. I would venture that most plastic surgeons would guess that you have 800cc or so implants, but how they big or small they look also has to do with how much tissue you have preop, your weight, your height and chest circumference.

I regret mentioning the obvious...that at only two weeks, you still have some swelling and therefore the size might look a bit smaller in a few months. 

Good luck to you. This size looks good on your frame. 

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Implants Look Smaller

Once implants are implanted they tend to "look" a little smaller than when they are simply placed inside your bra on top of the breasts. The actual total volume is the same, there is just a visual illusion that they are smaller.

Your plastic surgeon should be able to give you your implant information which will specify the size of the implants. You should have this information in your records in any event because if something should happen to these implants years down the road, that information would be very useful to any plastic surgeon you go to (if your original surgeon is no longer avialable or you have moved).

For the best results seek the consultation of a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. They have a website listing all the certified plastic surgeons. Members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery will all be board certified in plastic surgery and have demonstrated an interest and competence in cosmetic plastic surgery as well.

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

Disappointed with implant size

Thank you for asking about your breast implants.

• Your breast implants look very large to me. 
  • Implants tend to look a little smaller inside the body - your tissues cover them and soften the appearance.
  • If you believe the wrong implants were put in, ask your surgeon for a copy of your implant card.
  • It will show the exact size, maker and style of implant used.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.