What is the Best Way to Get Rid of Creppy or Laxed Skin on the Legs?

My legs look like they belong on a 60 year old woman but I am only 38. The skin is wrinkly and laxed. It is no longer tight and firm. I wear pants most of the time to hide them. I am not a sun worshipper. I am just the opposite. I eat healthy and exercise. What causes it and how can I fix it so I can wear shorts again?

Thigh buttock lift surgery for lax leg skin

Without a photo or physical examination there is no way I could make a specific recommendation. Depending on the degree of skin laxity and your height weight ratio you may be a candidate for a thigh buttock lift and/or medial thigh lift. These procedures lift the thigh skin upwards and remove excess inner thigh skin.