Nagor Implants - Are They Good?

Hi! My Ps is Using Nagor Implants, Can You Please Tell Me What You Think of This Brand?

Mentor implants are FDA approved.

In my practice, I exclusively use Mentor implants.  Nigor implants are not FDA approved and I do not recommend using them.

Nagor Breast Implants

I use Mentor and Allergan Breast implants.  I would not advise using any device that does not have a track record, FDA approval, and a solid company behind it. I am not personally familiar with Nagor implants.

Nagor Breast Implants

The FDA has not approved these implants as safe for use in the US. Therefore, most Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, including myself, do not use them. They are made in England and the company has no legal distributor of them for the US.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Nagor Implants

These implants are not approved in the United States for use. The FDA has not determine their safety. So I can not answer the question. 

Nagor implants

These implants are not approved for use in the US. We can only use Mentor or Allergan implants in the states.

Nagor Implants

I believe that in Great Britain where Nagor implants are made, they are the better alternative to the problematic PIP implants. However, American implants are held in higher regards there. 

Lu-Jean Feng, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon