What is the best way to get rid of PIH after Fraxel dual for brown skin?
Doctor Answers 5
2. Sunscreen ++++ Spf 50 at least twice a day
3. Use HQ 5-7 %, nightly if tolerated
4. Option for gentle chemical peels
5. Option for gentle QSL Q switch lasers
6. Option for Picosure FOCUS- start with 8 mm, down to 6 mm. Multiple treatments.
This will take time to settle.
All the best
DR Davin Lim
Fraxel and Brown Skin
Fraxel is a great laser but should not be used on patients who have type IV skin. Please consult an expert for bleaching creams and the proper skin care treatment. Best, Dr. Green
Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation From Lasers -- Skin Lightening, Light Peels, microsecond YAG
You might also like...
PIH on darker skin after laser
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.