Dermabrasion aftercare??

I just got dermabrasion done on the 24th and I was wondering if it was okay to wear some makeup tomorrow for a few hours. Also, is it possible to start using just a thin layer of lotion instead of aquaphor?

Dermabrasion aftercare??

Thanks for your query. Dermabrasion after care involves sun block which is very essential, and proper moisturization and hydration of the skin. Yes, it is okay to put make up after an initial layer of moisturizer. Hope it helps.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Most surgeons would recommend and provide ointment as a healing agent. You will need to avoid putting anything on the treated area for at least a week. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon