My dog accidentally hit my boob is it damaged?

My dog accidentally hit my boob while I was laying down. I'm 3 days post op and I'm worried. I don't have any bruising but my right boob is able to move more freely without pain but I feel the implant bubble on the bottom right. Not a lot and I may have felt it before the incident, I'm not sure. But my left boob is still tight and tinder. Why is it soft and more boob-like? Is that a bad sign? What do I need to look out for? 34A -> 533cc left 575cc right

Trauma post aug

The thing you would be worried most about would be a hematoma which is bleeding that can occur within the breast pocket and if one breast suddenly gets more swollen.tender and sore then see your doctor.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Best to look out for any changes, including extensive bruising, redness, and/or hardness. Remember that no two breasts ever look the same or heal at the same rate. If you are still worried, best to check in with your operating surgeon. Good luck for great results!

Pain after BA Surgery

Thank you for your question, and I wish you a speedy recovery! It is unlikely that your 4-legged canine friend did any damage. It is best to discuss with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon your specific concerns and what may be causing your discomfort. Perhaps an in person exam is warranted. The recovery after BA surgery varies widely from patient to patient as well as their level of discomfort during this time, but it is best to go see your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a checkup.

Benjamin J. Cousins MD

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon