Do I have to pay upfront or can I make payments?

I was wondering if I decided to get breast augmentation, would I have to pay the full amount upfront or could I make monthly payments? If so, what amount would I need to pay each time? Thanks!

Payment plans for breast augmentation

Typically, your surgeon's office will suggest financing through a company like Alphaeon or CareCredit. Both plans offer six month financing without any interest fees. Good luck.

Providence Plastic Surgeon

Paying Up Front vs Loans

Care Credit, Alpheon Credit, and credit cards in general will allow you to make payments to pay off the loan. Each has different arrangements and rates based on your credit. Paying up front saves money in the long run for most. 

Payment Plans for Breast Augmentation

Patient financing is becoming increasingly important to patients. We work with 8 companies and over 30 lenders to help patients with financing. This will allow you to pay over time. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Depends on surgeon

In Toronto, ON, there are several financing options available, offered by a third party. These allow you to pay for your surgery from just a couple of hundred dollars a month. However, payment policies vary depending on the surgeon, so it's best to ask your surgeon directly.

Payment options for breast augmentation

We require full payment 2 weeks prior to surgery.  We offer Care Credit financing.  Care Credit offers many payment plan options.  Some of those plans are interest free and may vary per office.  You can visit Care Credit's website to obtain a list plastic surgeons in your area.  Best of luck!

Payment plans for breast augmentation

We use CareCredit financing for payment plans.  If you qualify, they have great interest free plans that you can pay back over many months.  Good luck!

Financing the costs of breast augmentations. Payment plans may be available.

Greetings,

Every plastic surgical practice decides what method and timing of payment is required. There are also financing companies which can help you afford cosmetic surgery.

In your area, call a number of plastic surgeons offices to see what your options would be. How well the staff answers your questions can be an simple indicator of how you can expect to be treated when you visit these offices.

Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

BBA

Every practice is different.  In my practice, a deposit is needed to book your surgical date.  Full payment is required 3 weeks pre-op.  If you cannot pay the whole amount pre-op, then there are several finance companies that will assist you.  They will pay for your surgery, and you can pay them back in instalments.  Be careful though, as many of them have VERY high interest rates.  Sometimes it's better to use a credit card, depending on your interest rate.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Payment up front?

Almost all surgeons will want to be paid up front. We are not in the banking business. However, almost all accept credit cards, and most work with one or more finance companies. Payments would depend upon the fees for the surgery in your area, and the length of the loan, and the interest rates. 

A sample based on our approxiamte fees and using CareCredit would have patients who pay in 18 months with a monthly fee of $336 (no interest) or over 3 years with a monthly fee of $228 (14.9%).  You can determine your own specific payments on their website.

Hope this helps, all the best.

Breast Augmentation Payment Plan

Most all surgeons require payment in advance, there may be some that offer in house financing, but not many. Your choice then would be to get financing which would allow you to make monthly payments with a company such as Care Credit which many offices offer or some patients even use a credit card. Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD