How can I naturally rid myself of this fat pocket? (Photo)

I have an extremely lopsided face. My biggest concern, though, is the large pocket of fat under one side of my lip and not the other. Can I get rid of this using any means other than surgery? If not, what procedure might I do?

Doctor Answers 3

How can I naturally rid myself of this fat pocket?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Spiderweb Treatment is best for you.  This technique is inspired from the spider web, the strongest and the most elegant structure of the nature. This newly developed technique is now being used as an alternative method of facelift surgeries in more simple and safe way with effective results. Besides; unlike lifting surgeries, patients can put on make-up and return daily activities just after the procedure. This safe technique can also be performed on any parts of the skin where needed; the neck, arms, breast, buttocks and inner thighs. It is performed by placement of polydioxanone sutures to subcutaneous tissue via thin needles and knitting them together under the skin. Tissue reaction occurred against these sutures which were knitted just like the spider web results in collagen production with the help of fibroblasts and growth factors. Collagens surround the sutures and create a natural web structure. The main reasons of the skin sagging is that the loss of elasticity due to deformation of collagen and elastin fibers. In the Spider Web Aesthetics, 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 102 reviews

Asymmetrical Faces -- Fillers/Fat/Sculptra, Facial Implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Implants, fillers and kybella can be used to contour the face.  Buccal fat pads can be removed to further contour.  However, I suggest a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Fat pocket - how to get rid of it?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for asking about your facial fat pocket.
  • An exam is needed to advise you -
  • It may fat, gland or muscle.
  • If it is fat, it may be possible to reduce it with minor surgery or liposuction.
  • Please see a plastic surgeon for an exam -
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.