How effective is ThermiTight for the knees? (Photo)

I am trying to research Thermi-Tight for the knee area and can find only one before and after photo on the internet! Does this mean that the procedure is not often done for the knees or that results are not very strong, or both? Even the Thermi-Tight recommended providers do not have any photos of knees. I really would love to fix my saggy knees but can't seem to find adequate proof that this procedue is worthwhile. Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!!!!

ThermiTight on the knees

Thank you for the question! ThermiTight is a non-surgical and micro-invasive treatment that is ideal for patients who want fast, long lasting, and natural results with little or no downtime. It treats skin looseness in areas such as the face, neck, thighs, and arms.

ThermiTight is used to reduce fat of the inner knees in my NYC practice

Yes, many doctors use ThermiTight to reduce the fat of the inner knee area. Tumescent liposuction and ThermiTight both can be used for this area. There can be numbness in patchy areas after each procedure. Swelling and bruising can occur for more than a week or two after either procedure and I recommend that my patients wear compression garments for several weeks after the procedures for this reason.

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

ThermiTight Procedure on the Knees

We have found that the combination of ThermiTight and/or dermal fillers shows significant improvement of the knee area. In our experience, patients are extremely satisfied with their results. It is still a relatively new technique and final results take up to 6-12 months to be fully seen. Please refer to our website for follow up pictures. Best wishes, Dr. Busso

Mariano Busso, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

ThermiTight for knees

ThermiTight is a great skin tightening device that can be used around the areas that have skin laxity. The knees are one region that can be treated by the device. It takes less than 30 minutes and the results become apparent over the course of several months. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Skin Tightening on the Knees

Thank you for your question and photo. ThermiTight is a great minimally invasive procedure to treat skin laxity in many areas of the body including the knees. Other benefits of ThermiTight include: FDA-approved
Minimally-invasive
Minimal downtime
Improves skin’s appearance
Increases collagen production
Works quickly and can slow and reverse aging signs in just a few short weeks
I recommend consulting with a qualified physician for a full consultation.  

Bruce E. Katz, MD