Lipo in inner thigh - too much pain. I can't walk because of it. It's been 10 days. Is it normal? (Regret lipo) (Photo)

Specifically my inner thighs are swelled and I can barely walk due to the pain, it´s been over ten days since the lipo, is this normal? Including pre an post pics. I think my PS took it too far with the inner thighs, I was not even interested in reducing my legs they were already skinny, but he insisted. Are the bruising and extreme pain I have in my thighs an indicator of a too agressive lipo in my inner thighs? Im 90lbs and 5 feet and regret this procedure. Thanks for your answers!

SmartLipo Inner Thigh And Pain/Bruising

Excessive pain and bruising is not common after liposuction if performed with the proper technique using the tumescent method and small cannulas.  I suggest seeing your treating physician sooner than later to ensure there is no hematoma or any infection.  You may just be excessively bruised and need laser or ultrasound/massage to help this improve more quickly. I suggest using Arnika Forte as well. Best, Dr. Emer.

Inner Thigh Lipo

Thank you for your pictures.  I am sorry to hear about your experience.  You have a lot swelling and bruising.  I would wait 3 months to see the final result.  Inner thigh liposuction must be approach cautiously not to produce contour deformity.

Inner thigh lipo

Swelling and bruising are common in any area treated by liposuction. As for your discomfort it is difficult to assess your concerns without an exam. Best to see your doctor.

Lipo in inner thigh - too much pain. I can't walk

Dear Petitegirl, sorry for your experience.  Your extreme pain is unusual. Please see your Plastic Surgeon regarding pain. Bruising appears normal 5 days after liposuction.  Good Luck.

Significant pain 10 days after liposuction is most unusual.

The photograph demonstrates more than the average amount of bruising. Most patients report minimal discomfort after liposuction.

Bruising and pain after inner thigh liposuction

Bruising and swelling are very common areas which are liposuctioned. Your discomfort may be normal, but it is impossible to comment on it without an examination. It is best to contact your plastic surgeon.

Lipo in inner thigh - too much pain. I can't walk because of it. It's been 10 days. Is it normal? (Regret lipo)

Than why did you sign a surgical consent to do liposuction upon your inner thighs??? Or did you sign a consent???