Need to have biopolymer removed from booty - Looking for a surgeon.

I'm currently looking for a plastic surgeon in the Dominican Republic that can remove the biopolymer injected to my buttocks. Please if anyone can make recommendations, preferably of someone they know or themselves went to I would greatly appreciate it!! I'm not having any severe complications but really want to get it out.

Silicone injections removal specialist

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Regards, 

Liquid silicone is unsafe, please do not use it ever. The autoimmune response could be triggered by this substance, if you search on the Internet, you will find patients that have a lot of problems with this product. 

Our plastic surgery center specializes in the treatment of biopolymers injections and its complications (permanent fillers: liquid silicone, Polyacrylamide Gel, PMMA, Biogel, Macrolane, Metacryletc) in the face, buttocks and other soft tissues. The Biopolymers cause a severe inflammatory reaction that can cause permanent damage to the tissues, known as Iatrogenic Allogenosis and an Autoimmune Syndrome (A.S.I.A. Syndrome). In our plastic surgery center, I developed the technique of resection of biopolymers in face, buttocks and lower back through video endoscopy, a surgery performed with minnimal incissions to treat patients with permanent deformities, secundary to biopolymers injections.

Biopolymers (liquid silicone, Poly Acrylamide Gel, PMMA, Macrolane, etc), ALWAYS should be removed, because you could present at any time Iatrogenic Allogenosis and probably A.S.I.A. Syndrome. Please remember to be aware, do not let any permanenrt filler to be injected into your face, breast, buttocks, calfs, genitalia, etc. The safest way to increase buttocks is through your own fat injections or through silicone implants.

I hope the information was usefull, have a nice day! Dr Carlos Rios.

Removal of silicone from the buttocks

Our office specializes in silicone removal from the buttocks and face. Not all patients are surgical candidates. Our recommendations are to remove the silicone early to avoid permanent inflammation and damage to the tissue. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS