Need to have biopolymer removed from booty - Looking for a surgeon.

I'm currently looking for a plastic surgeon in the Dominican Republic that can remove the biopolymer injected to my buttocks. Please if anyone can make recommendations, preferably of someone they know or themselves went to I would greatly appreciate it!! I'm not having any severe complications but really want to get it out.

Removal of silicone from the buttocks

Our office specializes in silicone removal from the buttocks and face. Not all patients are surgical candidates. Our recommendations are to remove the silicone early to avoid permanent inflammation and damage to the tissue. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS